All policies at Sage Thai Massage are strictly enforced.
To avoid any confusion and misunderstanding,
please read this page thoroughly.
Make sure you agree and are able to follow before initiating an appointment.
Terms & Conditions
***A mask is required at all times during your visit, even when laying face down.***
By initiating an online appointment through the website or Schedulicity, the customer agreed to all terms, cancellation policies, and conditions stated by Sage Thai Massage and has read and acknowledged the consent form online through the online scheduling system.
1. All appointments must be scheduled online, with credit card information through http://www.sagethaimassage.com/online-scheduling including in case of using a gift certificate, with no exception.
2. Due to the Electronic health consent form (there will be a check box during the online appointment process), the name of the person who will receive the treatment must be matched with the name that appears through the online scheduling system, including the credit card on file (No exception, including the spouse or any family member) unless the person who receives the treatment is underage.
3. All the Information ( phone number, credit card, etc.) on the online scheduling account will be verified, if any information is invalid or not confirmed the appointment made with such information will be automatically canceled.
4. It is very important that all successful online appointments received an email confirmation. If you did not receive the email confirmation, it means the appointment did not go through. The first-time client's information will be confirmed either by phone or email. If in any case, the client fails to provide a valid email/phone number and missed any important communication, Sage Thai Massage reserved the right to cancel the appointment and will not be held responsible for any case.
***Please read the email confirmation, there is very important information on what to expect before and during the session, including how to prepare yourself (what to wear, etc.), The most important purpose of the confirmation email is to help the client know how to prepare and what to expect during the visit.***
5. All Payments will be completed with cash, Venmo, Zelle or the card on file at the end of the session with the physical card present with the name matching the person who received the treatment.
6. Sage Thai Massage will charge full price for any scheduled appointment if less than 48 hours notice is given for cancellation, a notice of rescheduling, or in case of client "no-show" or late arrival. In case of late arrival, the full price will be charged and the session will be given with whatever time is left from the original appointment time.
Exceptions must be pre-authorized. After the rescheduling occurred the appointment will no longer be eligible for another reschedule.
7. If your session has been pre-paid with a gift certificate, the full value of said gift certificate will be forfeited in the event of a no-show, late cancellation, or late notice of rescheduling as outlined above. The gift certificate is not refundable but transferable. ***Without the printout of the gift certificate present at the time of the session, the service will not be provided with no exception and the gift certificate will be forfeited due to 48 hrs. cancellation policy***
8. Sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature will constitute sexual harassment and will not be tolerated.
9. The Licensed Massage Therapist has the right to refuse service to any client. The LMT has the right to end the service for any reason (most likely in the case of the inappropriate and disrespectful manner from the client) and at any time with full payment of service.
How to cancel the appointment?
(If less than 48 hours, the system will not be allowed due to the cancelation policy)
1. Through the appointment confirmation email, click on the blue tab "My Appointments"
2. Through Schedulicity.com by signing in to your Schedulicity account. Click on the schedulicity logo, in the top left corner of the page, and choose the "My Appointments" tab
**All appointments must be set/reschedule or cancel through the online system only, the notice of cancelation or reschedule by email, phone call or text will not be accepted and will be subjected to the clinic's cancellation policy**
**Mask is required at all times while on premises, with no exception. If for any reason you are unable to wear a mask, please refrain from scheduling an appointment.***
***Before initiating any online appointment.
Please read the important messages above.***
Sage Thai Massage has recently moved!
The new unit is located in the same building,
on the opposite corner, back unit behind Ivy bridal shop.