Beautiful Thailand Await!
Thailand Yoga Recharge 2020
If you're thinking to join a yoga retreat in Thailand next year, it for sure is this one!
See Thailand through the eyes of a local! ME!!!! Recharging your Mind and Body!
Join me in Paradise. The stunning Andaman Sea in Thailand will be your home for 4 nights 5 Sensational Days of Yoga, Mindfulness, Wellness, and Adventure. Along with 1 night at Smednangchee viewpoint in Phang Nga Province, 3 nights in Bangkok (1 arrival night 2 nights before departure) to experience Thai culture through the eyes of Thai Native. With Historic Thai Temple and rich culture of Thailand and the Andaman Sea white sand beaches, delicious fresh fruits, vegetables, seafood, full of activities, and a relaxed atmosphere will make this trip a trip of a lifetime.
**Even though this retreat considered being a very active retreat but everyone have an option to opt-out any activity and created your own leisure.**
NO VISA NEEDED. (with US passport)
Arrive Bangkok on 2/29/2020
3/1/2020 - 3/2/2020 in Samednangchee Boutique Viewpoint
3/2/2020 - 3/6/2020 in the Beautiful Resort on the beach by the Andaman Sea
3/6/2020 - 3/8/2020 in the Boutique Hotel in the heart of Bangkok. Shopping with me or explore Bangkok on your own leisure.
Leaving the USA on the 27th or 28th of February (USA time) and arriving on the 28th or 29th of February Thailand time (most flights arrived late at night, past midnight) We will be staying in Bangkok that night.
Next morning we will catch the flight to Phuket International airport. Then about an hour ride by private van to Samednangchee Boutique Viewpoint. We will be spending the night here with the most spectacular view of the famous Samednangchee viewpoint. (This place just recently open for the public to stay overnight)
4 nights by the Andaman Sea.
3/6/2020 Leaving Andaman Sea to Bangkok
2 nights in Bangkok.
3/8/2020 Saying goodbye to Thailand.
I highly recommend planning to arrive a day or 2 before the retreat start or stay longer for an extra day or 2 in BKK to explore.
- 4 nights of beautiful tropical ambiance accommodations by the Andaman Sea.
- 1 night at the most spectacular view of Samednangchee Viewpoint.
- 3 nights of Boutique Hotel in the Center of Bangkok, easy access to major attractions. (1 night of arrival, 2 nights after returning from the sea)
- Twice daily yoga as the time of the excursion, weather, and space allowed. (Dynamic yoga in the morning and yin yoga for the evening, No yoga class on the first arrival evening and the last morning by the beach and while we are in Bangkok)
- Daily Breakfast
- A session of 1 hour Thai yoga massage with local Thai Massage Therapist.
- The most beautiful island crystal clear water snorkeling Day Trip.
- The historic Thai Temple tour.
- All Domestic Transfers EXCEPT departure transfer from hotel in BKK to the airport.
- Round trip Thailand domestic flights Bangkok-Phuket are included.
- Bangkok Leisure with me before you leave Thailand. See the rich culture and native lifestyle through the native's eyes.
- Welcome Brunch on the first day of arrival and Farewell Dinner with Thai cultural show.
- Flights From USA to Bangkok
- Transfers to, from Hotel, Airport and domestic flights in Thailand, if you decided to arrive in Thailand on a different date than 2/29/2020
- Other transfers for extra excursions (Most of the time the excursions staff will pick you up from the hotel, if not I will help to arrange an affordable one for you)
- Bangkok Leisure (If you want to explore on your own)
- Extra Excursions
Single Occupancy $2,550 ($200 discount if paid in full before 11/30/19)
Double Occupancy $2,300 ($200 discount/room, if Paid in full before 11/30/2019)
(Please note that double occupancy is only with your Friends or Family, I will not be able to pair you up with any other attendees in the retreat)
Spaces are very limited, some have already been taken, so book soon.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the payment link when you are ready to book the retreat.
All Payment Through Venmo Only.
Payment is due 1/7/2020
Full refund if cancel before December 15th, 2019
Full Refund minus $500 before January 15th, 2020
No refund if cancel after February 1st. (No Refundable but transferable+ $250 Fee to modify Thailand domestic flight ticket)
Minimum of 6 participants required for the retreat.